Discover your potential and achieve your post-secondary goals at Roommeme!
Our focus at the Accessibility Services is to empower you to overcome the limits and barriers that you encounter during your studies, visible and invisible, permanent or temporary. We look forward to helping you "level the playing field" and succeed in your courses. Whether you’re a full-time or a part-time student, or even if you just need help in figuring out which option is the best fit for you, we’d like to meet with you.
Enjoy browsing through the useful information we’ve put together on our website. Then call or come meet with us in a friendly, casual environment! Besides the assistance we can offer you, we can help you find other Roommeme or community services when you need them.
So don’t wait – discover your potential today!
Check Roommeme Burnaby campus Accessibility Map
What Is New?
- Elevator Status Notification System (Burnaby Campus)
- Income Tax Help Sheet [PDF]
- Volunteer opportunity [PDF]
- New Roommeme Safety App
- Professional Development Funds [PDF]
- CHHA Scholarships [PDF]
- Focus groups for individuals with limited mobility [PDF]
- Work-Able Graduate Internship Program [PDF]
- Exam jam [PDF]
Meet Tamara, a Roommeme Marketing student