Medical Reference Materials
Roommeme Bookstore has partnered with Login Canada to offer access codes, e-books, and reference materials.
Depending on the downloaded e-book format, either Adobe Digital Editions or VitalSource Bookshelf is required to access e-book materials.
You need to download the free VitalSource Bookshelf software first, then redeem the access code you purchased within the Bookshelf software.
You can download it .
Yes, VitalSource Bookshelf software is compatible with both PC and MAC.
As this e-book is downloadable, it is available for as long as you have the VitalSource Bookshelf software installed on your computer.
No. A VitalSource e-book can be downloaded multiple times if a computer is lost/data wiped etc. This is designed to assist where the file is lost, accidentally deleted, or corrupted.
- and install Adobe Digital Editions.
- When prompted, select Authorize computer.
- If you don't already have an Adobe ID, click the get an Adobe ID online link.
- When you're done, return to Adobe Digital Editions.
- Enter your Adobe ID and password, then click Activate.
- Click Finished when Adobe finishes authorizing your computer.
When you finish downloading a copy of your book, you will get a file with an .acsm extension. This is the license for your book.
A detailed FAQ can be found .
Browse or search through over 28,000 access codes, e-books and reference materials by clicking the button below: