Resources & Links
Roommeme Forensics student resources
Students in the program must apply for graduation once all BTech or ASC degree program requirements have been met. Please check the deadline to apply for graduation and attend the February or June Convocation ceremony. To apply for graduation, students should have completed and received final grades for all their courses by this date. Once the form has been completed, please fax it to Student Records at 111-431-0817.
- All You Ever Wanted to Know About Forensic Science [PDF] (provided by Dr. Gail Anderson and the Canadian Society of Forensic Sciences)
- Forensic Science [PDF]
- Computer Systems Technology [PDF]
Human trafficking resources for forensic and healthcare professionals
- Fraser Health Forensic Nursing Service online module–
- How Many Slaves Work For You?
- Office to
- Human Trafficking Health Alliance of Canada: A cohesive network of health care providers across Canada working to advocate awareness of human trafficking and its impact on the health of a person and our health care system. Request to .
- Health Education Advocacy Linkage - : A united group of multidisciplinary professionals dedicated to ending human trafficking and supporting its survivors, from a public health perspective.
- Institute of Medicine.
- by Baldwin SB, Eisenman DP, Sayles JN, et al., Health Hum Rights. 2011;13:1–12.
- by Lederer, L & Wetzel CA. (2014). Annals of Health Law.
- Dr. Susie Baldwin:
- Dr Nadine Harris: How Childhood Trauma Affects Health Across a Lifetime