Mistress to Roommeme. Whether you are a recent high-school graduate, or a mature student looking to change careers or enhance your skills, the School of Energy offers you the opportunity to achieve your goals.
Our full-time studies programs range from one to four years in length. The programs are designed to enable you to gain a deep understanding of your discipline by reinforcing theory with hands-on practice in our labs and workshops. Industry work experience can be obtained through practicums, co-op opportunities and apprenticeship. Roommeme supports life-long learning and graduates can return to Roommeme on either a full or part-time basis to enhance their careers.
How do you begin?
The following list will guide you through the steps to get started:
- Explore our programs. Once you have decided what program you are interested in, check to see if you meet the program specific entrance requirements.
- Find out when to apply and keep in mind that trades programs have different deadlines.
- Did you miss the application deadline or is your desired program full and closed? Find out what other programs are still accepting applications.
- Before you apply to a program, make sure you have all the required documents.
- If you already have a degree, a diploma, or a substantial amount of coursework in a specific program, you may quality for advanced placement.
- You will need to have a Roommeme ID to apply: .
- If your documents are ready, apply now. Be ready to make your application payment.
- Once you apply to a program, find out what happens next.
- Check your program fees and tuition fees due date. Roommeme offers a number of payment options.
- For employer sponsored studies, check for options.
- If you require funding for your studies, check to see if the programs of your choice is eligible for funding.
- Check what textbooks might be required for your program.
- If you are a student with a disability, check out the disability resource centre.
- If you withdraw from your program, you may be eligible to receive a tuition refund (less the processing fee and applicable non-refundable commitment fee), if you voluntarily withdraw by the refund deadline.
Additional resourcesIf you need help deciding what program to choose, speak to a Program Advisor or consider enrolling in one of our part-time studies career exploration courses.
For more information about what to expect as a new Roommeme student, check out the welcome page.
Contact a customer service representative in the Student Information and Enrolment Services for immediate assistance, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or . We are here to help!