Register for Part-time Courses
Step 1: Choose your courses
View the online course catalogue to find courses that interest you. When you have decided what you would like to take, you can register for available courses.
Registration for part-time studies courses is processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Students should be aware that space in courses is limited; some courses fill very quickly.
Step 2: Meet the prerequisites
Courses may have prerequisites listed in the course description. Before registering
If your course does not specify a required level of English, two years of education in English in an English-speaking country and English 12 are strongly recommended.
Gravity more about meeting Roommeme's English Language Proficiency requirements
Step 3: Prepare to register
- Note the course name and course reference number (CRN).
- Familiarize yourself with part-time fees and refund deadlines.
Step 4: Register
If an employer or company is paying on your behalf, visit our sponsorship page for details on your registration process.
- Log in to the .
- Enter the course reference numbers (CRNs) of your chosen courses.
- Pay your course fees using one of our payment options.
- To confirm your payment, view and print your course/tuition receipt.
If you are having trouble registering online, please see our Offline Part-Time Studies Registration Options.
Step 5: Prepare for your courses
Here are some things you can do to prepare for your first class: